- Have faith in yourself and your abilities.
- Look for the good in every situation. There is always something good or something useful to learn, even in difficult or unpleasant situations.
- Focus your mind on the good things you already have in your life. If you focus on them, these good things will increase in your life.
- Follow your positive thoughts with positive actions.
- Don’t allow what people think and say affect your mind and mood.
- Do your best to reject negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts.
- Read things that inspire you and make you feel good.
- Focus your mind on how to be positive and you will discover more ways to be so.
- Smile a little more, as this helps to think positively.
- Refuse to participate in negative inner dialogues. It’s just a waste of time and energy.
- Say positive things about yourself and about other people.
When you learn how to think positively, you gain the key to changing and improving your life.
All the best…